Personal Information Collection
Bonum respects the privacy of visitors to our website. You may visit our website without telling us anything about yourself. However, we may collect personal information that you provide to us through our website, including:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Communications data based on our exchanges with you, including when you contact us through the website, social media, or otherwise.
- Research data, such as your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes related to our business.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
Automated data collection
From time to time, our website may be configured to automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, our website, our communications and other online services, including:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or general geographic area;
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our emails or clicked links within them; and
- Communication interaction data such as your interactions with our email or other communications (e.g., whether you open and/or forward emails) – we may do this through use of pixel tags (which are also known as clear GIFs), which may be embedded invisibly in our emails.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information as outlined below, for any other purposes for which you submitted it to us, such as to respond to your inquiry or to provide you with information that you requested, or for any other purposes described at the time of collection. We also use your personal information to become more familiar with which users visit our site, how often they visit and what parts of the site they visit most often. For example, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Service delivery and operations
We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service and our business;
- personalizing the service, including remembering the devices from which you have previously logged in and remembering your selections and preferences as you navigate the Service;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending Service-related announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications; and
- provide support for the Service, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business and to develop new products and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified and/or anonymized data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into de-identified or anonymized data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this aggregated, de-identified or otherwise anonymized data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Compliance and protection
We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas, investigations or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent
In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Automatic data collection
In addition to the other uses included in this section, we may also use the data that we automatically collect from you for the following purposes:
- Technical operation. To allow the technical operation of the website.
- Functionality. To enhance the performance and functionality of our services.
- Analytics. To help us understand user activity on the website, including which pages are most and least visited and how visitors move around the website, as well as user interactions with our emails. For example, we use Google Analytics for this purpose. To provide this service, Google Analytics may collect certain information about you from your computer using cookies. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service providers. Third parties that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, consumer research, marketing, and website analytics).
- Third parties designated by you. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have instructed us or provided your consent to do so. We will share personal information that is needed for these other companies to provide the services that you have requested.
- Third parties with whom we co-sponsor events, with whom we jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be of interest to you.
- Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Authorities and others. We may also release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or applicable law or regulation. In such circumstances we will take appropriate measures to ensure that the requester understands the sensitive nature of the personal information that they may receive.
- Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations of or due diligence for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Bonum Therapeutics, Inc., our parent, our affiliates, or our subsidiaries (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Periodically, some pages on this website may use “cookies,” which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this website.
While Bonum Therapeutics, Inc. has implemented a number of technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the personal information collected through its website, please be aware that there is always some risk involved when submitting data over the Internet. We cannot guarantee that our website is 100% safe from illegal tampering or “hacking.” Any data transmitted over the Internet may be at risk.
This website is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13. As noted above, we do not collect most personal information unless you provided it to us – including an individual’s age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the website from a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will comply with applicable legal requirements to delete the information.
Updating Your Information
If you wish to stop receiving e-mails or other communications from us, or if you have submitted personal information through our website and would like that information deleted from our records, please notify us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right not to remove or amend any information that we are otherwise required to retain by law or regulation.
Links to Third Party Websites
As a convenience to our visitors, this website may contain links to other sites that we believe may offer useful information. The terms of usage and other conditions of use posted on those sites, and not the policies and procedures we described here, apply to those sites. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk, and you are responsible for learning about and complying with the terms of usage and other conditions posted on those websites.
For Additional Information